Steven (Steve) Carmosino, MBA, CPA, is a Partner with Botwinick & Company, LLC and has been with the firm since 2015. Steve provides accounting and business valuation services to business owners in a wide array of industries. He specializes in helping contractors implement business changes that positively impact cash flow and increase their bonding limits. Steve has a concentration in serving the retail, hospitality, real estate, and construction industries, and is adept at providing sound financial guidance that maximizes cash flow and minimizes tax.
With over 30 years of experience helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, Steve has been a trusted financial advisor for many organizations. He has strong knowledge of the real estate industry, and has been an expert witness in litigation support services. Steve is currently seeking his NSSA designation, a National Social Security Advisor, to help clients navigate the complexities of collecting social security.
Education and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant in New Jersey
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting, Fairleigh Dickinson University, NJ
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Rutgers University, NJ
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Member of the California Board of Accountancy
- Former Member of the Lakeland Bank Advisory Board
- Former Member of the North Jersey Federal Credit Union
- Recognized Accounting Expert with the American Arbitration Association of Philadelphia