Steven Botwinick, CPA, CFP, is a Partner with Botwinick & Company, LLC and has been with the Firm since 1991. His background includes valuable experience with a ‘Big 4’ Firm and a large regional CPA firm. With a focus on helping clients grow their businesses, Steven serves a diverse base of New York and New Jersey clients. He specializes in serving new and established businesses in several industries, including manufacturing, retail, real estate, medical services, and technology. As an avid sports fan, Steven also specializes in serving clients in the sports and entertainment industries.
Steven provides a full range of services to clients, from accounting, audit, and tax services, to business and venture capital consulting, and business startup and personal financial planning services. Whether he is working with professional athletes, regional manufacturers, professional organizations, or international start-up businesses, Steven is dedicated to assisting clients in achieving their goals and exceeding their expectations.
Education and Licenses
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Syracuse University
- Certified Public Accountant in New York and New Jersey
- Certified by the International Board of Certified Financial Planners
- Member of the Advisory Board of Syracuse University Lubin School of Accounting
- Alumni representative for the Admissions Office at Syracuse University
- Member of the Advisory Board for Sussex Bank of New Jersey
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
"We are entrepreneurs like so many of our clients. We work hard to constantly improve, and that reflects on the service we provide."