The Tax Supervisor will be responsible for the efficient, accurate, complete, and timely preparation and review of tax returns for our diverse client base. This individual will be responsible for advising clients on the tax implications of their business objectives, evaluating, and selecting actions to lessen tax burden and cost of compliance, and identifying different methods of complying with tax regulations while acting as the primary client contact for complex tax issues. The Tax Supervisor should be comfortable with tax compliance on individual, corporate, and partnership returns.
- Provide detailed review and analysis of individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns.
- Prepare more complex tax returns.
- Prepare payroll and sales and use tax returns
- Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of clients’ businesses..
- Work closely with Tax Partners to satisfy the needs with planning compliance.
- Remain up to date on current tax practices and changes in tax law.
- Manage multiple clients.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting required.
- CPA or EA certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years progressive tax experience in public accounting.
- Strong accounting, tax, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Performing, documenting, summarizing, and reviewing research conclusions regarding specific tax issues.