Tax Manager/Senior Tax Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Masters in taxation or relevant field.
- CPA required
- 6-8 years prior experience in public accounting and tax.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience as a team leader: supervising and training teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Should have some understanding of risks associated with technical tax positions and be able to communicate these risks to the partner.
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements, provide services and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research capabilities.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions and recommendations in client related matters pertaining to tax returns.