Accounting & Assurance Associate
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting is required.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in public accounting.
- CPA designation preferred.
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP, GAAS, and SEC rules where applicable) and accounting standards and procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Possess strong communication (both oral and written), and interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions and recommendations in client related matters pertaining to the audit.
- Self-driven and motivated with the ability to take initiative.